XT H 320 for X-ray and CT inspection of larger samples
The XT H 320 features a more powerful microfocus X-ray source that is able to run highly accurate inspection on dense industrial objects. Nikon Metrology is the only company to produce 320kV microfocus X-ray sources. As the X-ray spot size of these sources is orders of magnitude smaller compared to minifocus sources, end users benefit from superior resolution, accuracy and a wider array of measurable parts.
With the optional rotation reflection target, an even higher X-ray flux is available enabling customers to obtain faster CT data acquisition or achieve higher CT data accuracy in the same time span.
- Proprietary 320kV microfocus X-ray source
- Run highly accurate inspection on dense industrial objects
- Easy system operation and low cost-of-ownership
- Stunning images providing great insight
- High performance image acquisition and volume processing
- Straightforward inspection automation
- Safety first