A powerful yet economic benchtop SEM from Nikon and JEOL
As an advanced imaging tool for industrial research and inspection, the NeoScope benchtop scanning electron microscope provides amazing surface magnifications by combining the familiarity of a digital camera with the high resolution and depth of field of a powerful SEM. Born from the combined expertise of Nikon Instruments and JEOL, the NeoScope SEM’s advanced features are complemented by simplicity and affordability.
The latest in benchtop SEM technology, the JCM-6000Plus “NeoScope,” is a touch panel controlled, multi functional desktop scanning microscope that answers the increasingly diversified needs among users worldwide. The JCM-6000Plus is equipped with the high-sensitivity semiconductor detectors found in high-end instruments, making it easy to acquire composition contrast information about the specimen, and enabling efficient analysis. The series continues to include the high-vacuum functionality and secondary electron detector, offering the ability to clearly observe fine structures on the specimen surface at high magnification.
Main features of the JEOL JCM-6000 Plus
- Automatic image formation after sample introduction within 3 minutes
- High resolution (60,000X) and large depth of field
- Multi-touch screen interface for intuitive operation
- Advance automatic functions (focus, stigmation, brightness/contrast)
- High and low vacuum modes
- Three selectable accelerating voltages
- Secondary electron and solid state backscattered electron detector
- Large sample coverage (up to 70 mm diameter)
- Options include: motor drive stage and EDS